|Parent/Carer Satisfaction Survey 2013|
|F2 Survey||Y1 Survey||Y2 Survey|
Welcome From Our Headteacher
Bedgrove Infant School prides itself in developing children academically, physically, emotionally and socially by providing outstanding opportunities for learning through play.
With hands on, real life experiences children are able to make sense of the world in which they live in a safe environment where taking risks is encouraged.
Every teacher has very high expectations for all children to achieve aspirational goals.
Our children develop independence and confidence through accessing excellent environments that inspire and embed a genuine love for learning and natural curiosity to find out more.
Every child deserves the best chance in life and that begins with us. Bedgrove Infant School aims to fulfil its commitment to outstanding teaching and learning by:
- Planning for learning to be fun for all, in a meaningful context
- Enhancing the curriculum to ensure it reaches and inspires every learner
- Providing opportunities for children to learn from each other
- Asking questions to continually challenge outstanding practice
- Embracing change that improves outcomes for all children