Bedgrove Infant School is a large, four form entry Infant School. Built in the 1960’s, the school buildings consist of a main building with hall, offices, music/drama room and staff room. Around the main building are three year-group blocks.
The school also has a computer room and a library. Outside there is a large outside Foundation classroom and two innovative playgrounds. These playgrounds contain an adventure trail, sandpits, reading and writing huts, climbing walls, as well as other stimulating equipment.
The resources in all areas of the curriculum are excellent and support high quality teaching extremely well. Our most recent Ofsted report described the school as “ a place of educational excellence for young pupils”.
National Awards Our School Has Achieved
- Ofsted – Excellence Ofsted website
- The Challenge Award For Excellence In Whole School Provision For A G & T
- NACE for High Quality Standards in ICT
- ICT Mark for Demonstrating Commitment to Continual iImprovement Through ICT
- Swan Award
- The Early Years Special Award For The Outdoor Setting Of The Year
- Healthy Schools Award
- Primary Science Quality Mark – Gold Level
- Eco Schools Green Flag Award