Vacancy for experienced EYFS Teaching Assistants from September 2019
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistants who work well in a large team, to support a wide range of young children with their learning in classes, including working alongside children with Special Educational Needs to ensure they can access the curriculum with their peers.
Term time only, 38 weeks per year. Fixed term contract, until August 2020, in the first instance.
Bucks Pay Range 1B/ Range 2: dependent on qualifications and experience
Weekly Hours: 32.5 hours
Working Pattern: 8.30-3.30pm with a half hour lunch break
The successful candidate must have the following:
· An Early Years Qualification of Level 2 or above
· Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy qualifications (or willing to work towards these within the next 6 months)
· Experience of working closely with 3-5 year olds in a learning environment
· Clear knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum to both enhance and build on children’s learning
· Ability to identify, support and plan for children’s next steps in learning
· Experience of leading group activities within a setting
· Fully conversant with the school’s ethos on learning through play
· Experience and knowledge of working with children with Special Educational Needs
· Ability to use initiative to provide for an individual child to support their learning
· Ability to work within large teams, communicating with various staff, to support children’s learning. Please contact the school office on 01296 481353 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Closing date: Friday 14th June at noon.
Interviews: Monday June 24th (TBC)
Bedgrove Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children.
Dining Hall Staff Vacancy
We have a vacancy for either a part time or full time team member to support children in the Dining Hall when eating their lunches.
The hours are 11.30-1.30 either a minimum of 2 days or up to 5 days a week.
Please speak to Mrs Rundle for more information and/or an application form.
Closing Date: 7th June 2019 at 12 noon.