Teacher post - September start
Discover a world of exciting career opportunities at the school that is Proud to be Purple.
Teacher/s required for September 2022:
- ECT/Main Scale Key Stage 1/Early Years teachers all welcome to apply
- Guaranteed to match or exceed current salary* (*Applies to roles of a similar level only)
- Whole school focus on high quality CPD for all staff
- Be part of a supportive and forwarding thinking culture
- Be in a school where staff well-being is a priority
- Teach with children who love learning and staff who are dedicated to providing the highest standards
- Supportive Year Group & Key Stage Teams in our large four-form entry school
- Be part of a school committed to pupil and staff well-being
Bedgrove Infant School - Outstanding since 2008 – based in Aylesbury – EYFS Teacher Training – Leader in Early Years – Outstanding progress & attainment. Bedgrove Infant School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of pupils. Full references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for successful candidates.
Closing date: 18th May noon
Interview date: w/c 23rd June 2022
No CV’s accept. Please apply by application form below