COVID-19 Catch-up Premium
What catch-up funding is for?
The government announced £1 billion of funding to support children and young people to catch up lost time after school closure. This is especially important for the most vulnerable and disadvantaged backgrounds.
School allocations will be calculated on a per pupil basis.
Mainstream school will get £80 for each pupil in from reception to year 11 inclusive.
See more information below:
At Bedgrove Infant
In October 2020 we received £7,200 from the government. In January 2021 we received a further £9,601 and the final payment of £11,758 to be received in June 2021. We were also in receipt of £400 from the Rothchild fund which provided 4 laptops for children in school.
Our Funding will total £28,960
As of March 2021, we have spent £15,753 on the following:
- £762 on extra Reading books for Foundation 2
- £370 resources for Foundation 2 for the classroom
- £8,986 for a set of 30 iPad's for classes to use
- £385 on sensory toys and resources to support children
- £3500 on the Lexia reading scheme
- £800 on laptops for staff and children to use during lockdown
- £900 on Long term resources F2
We have further funding to spend to support the needs of our children.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information